Thursday, September 29, 2011

Some of the things I like.

  1.  A great fitting pair of jeans. My favorite brand are True Religion and I would enjoy a new pair to fit over my every enlarging quads and thighs! The last pair have completely torn out in the thighs. Amazon Wish List.
  2. Weight gainers. Really any kind will work for me. I want to put on some serious mass! Amazon Wish List. 
  3. Shoes. Don't spend all day at work for nothing. Send a comfortable pair of sneakers to cushion the blow I deal to the ground with each step. Amazon Wish List.
  4. Beer. I'm a huge fan of great beers. Living in Oregon, I have access to some of the best micro breweries in the United States and the world. Buy me a gift card or send $30 via this PayPal Link to pay for my drinks tonight!





No comments:

Post a Comment