Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First Post and its Your Way to Pay.

D O M I N A N C E
I'm a sexy college Student that is out to dominate your pathetic lives. I'm 5'8" 200lb growing muscle Titan looking to tap your vitality to feed my muscle growth.  You better have money because I'm the man with a cam.   I show feet and flex, but I'm willing to dominate in many ways.









I won't be able to film the giant video like I would have liked to do because its raining pretty hard out here in Portland.  So, keep tributing to my Godliness and know that I'm working on that video and others!



For all faggots, you should be training yourself to become weak to my voice.  Punching yourself at the thought of worshiping anything other than my ripped and
powerful body!




Notable lifting marks this week: 405lbs for 9 reps on decline bench and 1260lbs for 6 reps on leg press. Buy me some weight gain supplements on my amazon wishlist(link in the links to the left) to support my ever increasing strength.  I'm thinking about competing in a powerlifting competition in Vegas in mid
Decemember and I'm going to need all the supplements that I can get.  So, find the time get pull the thumb out of your asses and buy a real man's supplements.  They will go to good use making me ever stronger.




Bills to be paid by all faggots!
Drinks tonight! $30
Student Loans $300
Rent $405
Cell $100
Gym $75 

No comments:

Post a Comment