Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Great First Month for my Blog!!

I just hit 5000 views on here! I really am the best out there. My biceps are huge and they draw in all the groveling worshipers! I added a few images to my yahoo group. Mostly showing off my proportions and physique to herd of weaklings looking for a God like me. 

When you get your hand off that thing you call a cock, discover my massive deltoids, back and chest on an HD video from the store!




For all those that are wondering, I'm in the midst of bulking. My goal is to thicken all of my muscles. A steady diet of chicken, pork and steak is the best for adding the LBs. So, tribute to my weight gain goals. I'm at 208lbs and I want to hit 220lbs by December 1. Not my highest weight, but sure has been a while since I have been that high. Damn, I benched 500lbs at 198lbs, I wonder what I'll be putting up with another 10lbs of solid mass on my chest!

No comments:

Post a Comment