Sunday, October 2, 2011

A first Tribute from a lowly slug slave in the mail!

Listen as I read a card composed to me by a simpleton named "Faggot J." He begged me for a month before I finally let him tribute $100 in the mail. If your wish is to pay in the privacy of mail and by cash, send me an email by using the form located on the side bar. You will be drooling at that thought of my manly hands pulling a tribute from a letter containing the utmost words of adoration toward me, PowerBlue! 

Click "read more" for the video.  

 





I am looking for a few slaves to take 
on my rent of 405USD a month.
Sign up now via an email on the side bar. 
My rent must be paid every month and 
it is the duty of a rent-slave to
keep my housing and bills paid.
Or Pay it NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment